The Department of Communities, Disability Services and Seniors has prepared a fact sheet on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outlining important information.
The information in this fact sheet includes information relating to:
- Health information
- What if I need to quarantine?
- What help is available for Seniors
- What help is available for people living with disability
- What help is available for the Community Sector?
- What help is available for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- How can you help? Join the Care Army
- Domestic and Family Violence, Custody arrangements
- Business, Employment and Financial Support
- Transport and Border closures
- Agriculture and National Parks
- Arts Queensland