Granite Belt Support Services is a local non-profit, non-government organisation that has been operating in the Stanthorpe/Warwick/Tenterfield region for nearly 30 years providing support and multidisciplinary allied health services to children, adults and their families. It is a registered Service Provider under the NDIS.
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist who is passionate about delivering services to children who are experiencing disability, social, emotional and/or behavioural difficulties, in homes, schools and the community, helping them to reach their potential. There is also a small adult caseload.
This position is a full-time or part-time position, with flexible work arrangements. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Ongoing clinical mentoring and supervision from Senior Therapists.
- Annual allocation for Professional Development
- Positive and inclusive work environment
- Flexible work options
- Interesting and varied caseload
- Above Award salary package – up to $85000
- Friendly team and manager
- Delivery of Occupational Therapy services to those who require support for a broad client range, with varying needs
- Promote the importance of early intervention and its role in preventing long term issues
- Advise on specialist equipment
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, families, team members, and key stakeholders
- Caseload management, prioritising needs and client record-keeping and reporting
- Effectively work independently and collaboratively
- Engage in professional development, organisation funded, to ensure currency of practice
Mandatory requirements for this role
- Tertiary Qualifications in Occupational Therapy (4 year Degree or 2 year Masters)
- Current member of AHPRA
- Current C Class Queensland Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Criminal History Screening (Yellow Card)
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the assessment, intervention, evaluation of people with a variety of disabilities, social, emotional, developmental and behavioural difficulties
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills necessary for good working relationships and client care
- Demonstrated ability to function as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development and ability to share knowledge and skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to appropriately manage time and workload
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are to submit a brief resume with two referees; and a maximum 2-page written response outlining your suitability for the role addressing the key selection criteria.
Please email your application to email@example.com
Enquiries can be made by email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR phone on 07 4681 3020