Do you like natural beauty, fresh produce, stunning walks and great wines? Well the scenic Granite Belt may be for you! Stanthorpe is a vibrant town with many natural and man- made attractions, within easy reach of Brisbane but with the joys that only rural life can offer…minimal traffic, fresh air and friendly people. The Granite Belt Support Services Therapy team are amongst the friendliest and would love to welcome you to our award winning organisation.
Granite Belt Support Services is a local non-profit, non–government organisation that has been operating in the Stanthorpe/Warwick/Tenterfield region for nearly 30 years providing support and multidisciplinary allied health services to children, adults and their families. It is a registered Service Provider under the NDIS.
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist who is passionate about delivering services to children who are experiencing disability, social, emotional and/or behavioural difficulties, in homes, schools and the community, helping them to reach their potential. There is also a small adult caseload.
This position is a full time or part time position with flexible work arrangements. New graduates are welcome to apply.
· Ongoing clinical mentoring and supervision from Senior Therapists.
· Annual allocation for Professional Development
· Positive and inclusive work environment
· Flexible work options
· Interesting and varied caseload
· Above Award salary package- up to $85000
· Friendly team and manager
· Delivery of Occupational Therapy services to those who require support with a broad client range, with varying needs
· Promote the importance of early intervention and its role in preventing long term issues
· Advise on specialist equipment
· Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, families, team members, and key stakeholders
· Caseload management, prioritising needs and client record-keeping and reporting
· Effectively work independently and collaboratively
· Engage in professional development, organisation funded, to ensure currency of practice
Mandatory Requirements for this role:
· Tertiary Qualifications in Occupational Therapy (4 year Degree or 2 year Masters)
· Current member of AHPRA
· Current C Class Queensland Drivers Licence
· Current First Aid & CPR
· Criminal History Screening (Yellow Card)
· Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the assessment, intervention, evaluation of people with a variety of disabilities, social, emotional, developmental and behavioural difficulties
· Demonstrated effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills necessary for good working relationships and client care
· Demonstrated ability to function as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team
· Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development and ability to share knowledge and skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and to appropriately manage time and workload
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are to submit a brief resume with two referees; and a maximum 2 page written response outlining your suitability for the role addressing the key selection criteria.
Please email your application to email@example.com Enquiries can be made by email firstname.lastname@example.org OR Phone: 07 4681 3020
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: COB FRIDAY 3rd July 202